Best Shrimp Scampi II
A nice and the best shrimp scampi recipe to try !!
* 1 cup olive oil
* 2 pounds large shrimp - peeled and deveined
* 1 cup all-purpose flour
* 1 1/2 cups dry white wine
* 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
* 5 cloves garlic, minced
* 5 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
* 1/2 cup chicken broth
* 1/2 cup butter, diced
* salt and pepper to taste
* 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
SHRIMP SCAMPI INSTRUCTIONS
1. First of all in a deep skillet, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat. Lightly coat the shrimp in flour. In batches, saute shrimp in oil until golden brown; each batch should take approximately 2 minutes. Drain on paper towels.
2. And then discard oil and add the wine, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, lemon juice, and chicken broth to the skillet. Cook over high heat until liquid has reduced by half (approximately 5 minutes). Stir in butter and season with salt and pepper to taste. Lower head to medium, add shrimp cook for 1 minute (until shrimp are heated). Sprinkle with parsley before serving. The best scampi recipe is ready to serve...nice ! Enjoy it !