Shrimp Scampi Bake
A nice and best shrimp scampi recipe to try !
* 1 cup butter
* 2 tablespoons prepared Dijon-style mustard
* 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
* 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
* 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
* 2 pounds medium raw shrimp, shelled, deveined, with tails attached
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
2. In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine the butter, mustard, lemon juice, garlic, and parsley. When the butter melts completely, remove from heat.
3. Arrange shrimp in a shallow baking dish. Pour the butter mixture over the shrimp.
4. Bake in preheated oven for 12 to 15 minutes or until the shrimp are pink and opaque.
The nice and best shrimp scampi recipe baked is ready...enjoy it !